Are you a veteran or rising star in the staffing industry? Are you tired of feeling like you are seen as a commodity by your current employer and customers? Are you a “closet entrepreneur” bored in your current role?
StartFinder (a five time INC Magazine Fastest Growing Company) --
a boutique recruitment outsourcing and staffing firm – is and meticulously seeking a Recruiter
to join our team (for an internal role) to help us grow even faster and make next year’s list! We just graduated from our “startup” status (and have some GREAT household name customers) but are still looking for creative ways to grow. Our ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial by nature, but also be able to follow a recipe for success that is working.
This role is great for you if
... you value making a difference, are an experienced recruiter in the staffing, RPO, or corporate industries but you are not satisfied with the commoditization of the industry. Also, you want to build something “different” from today’s high volume staffing and recruitment outsourcing businesses. Lastly, you truly believe in developing win-win partnerships with OUR candidates--as opposed to just closing deals.
We should probably find you a different spot if ...
you have a history of job hopping, are seeking the highest salary vs. total comp and satisfaction to “build something better”. Also, if you like the politics, quotas and policies associated with a large company, you should probably look for another role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting industry experience
- Minimum 1 years of staffing industry or HR sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing and utilizing creative recruitment strategies to identify new candidates for StartFinder
- Excellent references from previous supervisors
- Ability to work in a high volume professional work environment
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record of performance and history of building win-win relationships
- Ability to work remotely—but must live in the DC area and be able to meet with regularly (with team members, clients and candidates)
- Desire and ability to become a “thought leader” in the talent acquisition industry
- Understanding of the latest staffing industry recruitment best practices
- Experience using ATS systems
If this role isn't of direct interest to you (job description, company type, location, anything!) and you want to discuss and wait out your “dream job” we still want to speak with you! Email us a Word copy of your resume directly to email@example.com
StartFinder is a boutique practitioner-led staffing firm specializing in helping complex talent acquisition organizations find talent.
Our recruiting approach is different … we personally represent rock-star talent to creatively deliver Top 10% full-time, project and contractor talent for the top names and environments in the Washington, DC area and beyond. Our motto is “be flexible, have fun and deliver great results.”
For more information on our company, values and principles please visit www.startfinder.com.